Nano-aquariums: original, beautiful, comfortable
The miniature and elegant nano-aquarium stops the admiring glances of even people who are indifferent to the aquarium. But external attractiveness is not his only advantage. Compact and easy-to-care nano-aquariums are a godsend for all those who want to start fish but don’t have:
- any experience in aquarium;
- a lot of time to care for the water world;
- places for an aquarium over 40 liters.
Nano-aquariums are created for those who appreciate everything modern, original, beautiful.
Distinctive features of the nano aquarium
Nano-aquariums have original features, thanks to which they can not be confused with any other types of aquariums. These features include:
- Compactness. In one of the meanings, “nano” is used to describe miniature technologies. Nano-aquariums are small in size, they do not exceed 40 liters, and more often their volume is several times smaller than this boundary.
- The reasonableness of the structure. In another sense, the term “nano” is used to refer to high-performance technologies. Nano-aquariums come in a wide variety of forms, but most models still have straight walls that do not distort the internal contents and make it possible to install filters and aerators. Equipment for such aquariums is technologically advanced. This nano-aquariums are radically different from other small containers, for example, glass balls or glasses, in which it is difficult to see something and it is impossible to create normal conditions for the life of fish. A nano-aquarium easily creates a comfortable environment for the life of plants and fish. Such a sustainable biosystem is able to support itself and exist without much external intervention.
- Convenience of operation. This characteristic makes it possible to place the nano-aquarium almost anywhere without using a large number of sockets and cords, for example, on the desktop or on a bookshelf. Some models are equipped with self-contained lighting fixtures built into the lid, illuminated with office lights on clothespins or do not require artificial lighting at all. The water temperature can be maintained by an automatic heater or thermal mat. Filtration is carried out by a suspended, airlift, internal or external miniature filter or just living plants. To care for such an aquarium, there are various mini-accessories on sale - small nets, scrapers and tweezers. In addition, many models are equipped with detailed instructions for starting up the aquarium, following which you can easily create a full-fledged pond without even having minimal experience in the aquarium.
- Beauty. Significant emphasis in the production of nano-aquariums is on the external design, so they are always original and beautiful. For decorating nano-aquariums, there are soils of various colors and shades, most often small fractions, flat and voluminous backgrounds for the back walls, driftwood, stones and many more decorative elements, with which you can easily create a fabulous water world.
Population for Nano Aquariums
Nano-aquarium is a full-fledged closed ecosystem, so the choice of plants, fish and other animals for living in it is quite large. The main selection criterion is size. In such an aquarium they will feel good:
- labyrinth fish - gourami, lalius, macropods, males. Thanks to the peculiarities of their physiology, they feel great even in such models where there are no special aeration devices;
- small haracin fish, for example, neons and miniature representatives of shell-like corridors. They are ideal for a small aquarium with delicate vegetation, because they do not damage it;
- live-bearing pecilia fish. Such a pond is very close to their natural habitat;
- some cichlids. Among the representatives of this group there are many beautiful small fish;
- dwarf shrimp. It is convenient to look after them in small reservoirs, and they look wonderful in such aquariums;
- living aquatic plants. Some of them grow even better in nano-aquariums than in ordinary ones. This is due to the small depth of the reservoir and the ability to provide strong lighting.
The nano-aquarium is equally beautiful and comfortable. It will be appropriate in the office and at home, will create an atmosphere of comfort in any room.